Social Entrepreneurship: Learn, Serve, and Earn
Welcome to Lesson Six!
View this five minute video capture overview of
(Click the link - it might take a minute to download.)
Each lesson recommends four half-hour sessions (per week)
VIEW some excellent short videos online.
EXPLORE some outstanding websites for ideas on what you can do
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS - Send an email to everyone in the class
READ OR LISTEN TO:
Short articles with ideas on trends and opportunities
Mac users have a Text to Speech feature to read documents aloud.
((highlight the text first)) Select Finder, Services, Speech, Start Speaking Text)
Lesson Goals: Go to each link to view, read and explore:
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS:
thoughts on the themes, links, and readings in this lesson either by posting a
NEW POST in our Google Groups Discussion
or by sending an email to everyone via our academy listserv email
Did this lesson work for you? Was it too much? Not enough?
What was of greatest interest?
What would you like to see more of?
Lesson Feedback: Optional, but much appreciated.
You're invited to privately email your instructor:
1. What areas, if any, did you have trouble with during this
2. What questions remain now that you've finished this lesson?
3. Approximately how much time did you devote to this lesson?
4. What improvements would you like to suggest?
5. Tell your instructor how much time you spent on this lesson.