Rural Alaskan Village Ecommerce Network (RAVEN)
by Frank Odasz, firstname.lastname@example.org/
The formal site is under construction at http://e-raven.com
This temporary site serves to share information on the E-RAVEN program and to share Lone Eagle Resources, the best of which can be found at http://lone-eagles.com/future-proofing.htm and http://lone-eagles.com/ .
RAVEN Flyer - Program Description
Raven Ecommerce Diagram
Raven Ecommerce Village Centers
Raven Community Ecommerce Center Agreement
Contact program director Eric Downey for additional information
<email@example.com> from AMEP www.ak-mep.org
Alaskan Native Ecommerce Training Resources
Community Internet Empowerment Resources
Alaskan Native Village Grant Templates
Rural Ecommerce Grant Templates
Realizing Cultural Sovereignty Through Internet Applications
Lone Eagle's Collected Alaskan Links:
- Lone Eagle's BEST Alaskan Resources http://lone-eagles.com/alaskan-resources.htm
- Alaskan Native Ecommerce with emphasis on art
- Alaska Eco-tourism resources
- Youth and Adult entrepreneurship and e-commerce lesson plan sets
Extensive links to Entrepreneurship and Ecommerce training for youth, women and adults http://lone-eagles.com/entrelinks.htm
- A full online Ecommerce course (ten two-hour lessons) with links to other lesson sets and extensive resources listed by the topics of the ten lessons http://lone-eagles.com/ecom.htm Other Ecommerce courses are listed at the end.
- International indigenous e-commerce sites (exceptional models to inspire, only)
- Description of other programs and initiatives in Alaska as basic for identifying patterns of success, resources to be shared or leveraged, avoidance of duplication and potential for collaboration.
A Web Tour of Ecommerce and Indigenous Portals
Note: Worth taking the time to explore: Many outstanding Canadian Native ebusiness
and related community sites are listed at http://lone-eagles.com/canadian-links.htm
1. Run the Flash intro at www.vats.ca Cool eagle animated flyin to the portal with music.
2. Then go to www.aboriginalcanada.gc.ca Canada's aboriginal portal
3. Then go to KNET Innovations - http://lone-eagles.com/indigenous_resources.htm and select the Flash routine at
http://smart.knet.ca/kuhkenah_flash.html Six short videos are available. No need to view them, but this is a nice professional layout summarizing their complex project similar to the Whole Village concept. Then look at the $25/month CMS tool for community sites at Lone Eagle KNET Self-employment Incubator http://lone-eagles.knet.ca
4. Over a dozen exceptionally well-designed Australian Aboriginal Art sites (but whitefellas' commissions receive most of the profits)
5. Hochunk's All Native site with almost 400 crafters: www.allnative.com
6. Interesting crafts site design www.indianvillage.com
7. Ron Doore's site with nice artist profiles and layout
www.blackfeetculturecamp.com His draft International Native Trade Network www.nativetradenetwork.com
8. http://trailwood.com Simple Montana Crafts Portal
9. Wyoming Art Marketing sites are at http://lone-eagles.com/art-marketing.htm My mother's watercolor site is http://w3.trib.com/~fodasz
10. Gifts made in the Adirondacks: http://www.adirondackcraft.com
After presenting at the CDS conf in Baltimore recently, someone mentioned you might be interested in our cooperative effort at a regional branding effort and online catalogue that features 400 products made locally by 70 crafts people and small manufacturers.
After 4 years, selling at least an item a day to customers in 44 states with the average sale of $93.
thanks for your interest, Tim
Timothy P. Holmes - Holmes & Associates
Specializing in Community Based Research and Online Business Solutions
PO Box 295 Saranac Lake NY 12983 AOL-IM: AdkCraft
518-891-6525 fax: 891-3139 mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Gifts made in the Adirondacks: http://www.adirondackcraft.com
Entrepreneur Magazine Article: http://www.entrepreneur.com/mag/article/0,1539,314776,00.html
Case Study: http://www.webtrends.com/Customers/CaseStudies/HolmesAssociatesGivestheAdirondackEconomyaBoostwithWebTrendsReportingService.aspx
Forests, Communities & Craftsmanship: http://www.adirondackwood.com
Bicycling Information for the region: http://www.bikeadirondacks.org
Project reports and summaries: http://www.adirondackresearch.com
11. The first site is the Montana State "Made in Montana" site but they defer to private web sites attempting to market Montana Made crafts.
MDOC ~ Made In Montana ~ Official State Site
The Made In Montana Program features over 2000 participating companies who have found that attaching the highly regarded Made In Montana logo on their ...
www.madeinmontanausa.com/ - 12k - Cached - Similar pages
Montana Made Online - Quality Made in Montana Products, Lithophane ...
High quality gifts, crafts, soaps, Lithophanes and craftware. A wide range of unusual goods, most of which are hand made in the Montana using traditional ...
www.montanamadeonline.com/ - 22k - Cached - Similar pages
Made In Montana
Please Select, Alpine Touch, Azcam Enterpris.. Bear Luv-Un Hon.. Beautiful Ameri.. Big Sky Treasur.. Blondina's, Blue Water Work. ...
www.madeinmontanastore.com/ - 40k - Cached - Similar pages
Montana Businesses | Montana Organizations | Made In Montana ...
Montana businesses, Montana organizations and Montana services, Made in Montana products, Products of Montana. Montana Business directory site for all of ...
www.retailmontana.com/ - 11k - Cached - Similar pages
Made in Montana Products - Made in Montana Catalog - Montana Catalog
To be the best online source for purchasing Made in Montana Products and Gifts. ... Now that the internet portion of the Made in Montana Catalog has been ...
www.montanacatalog.com/ - 28k - Cached - Similar pages